1. Analyze the pro argument that links violent video games to aggressive behavior at PNAS.
2. Consider the articles in the special issue of Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking on the effects of violent video games.
3. Explore the con argument that there is no evidence that violent video games cause aggressive behavior at the Association for Psychological Science.
4. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.
5. Push for the position and policies you support by writing US national senators and representatives.