- 45th President of United States
- Pro to the question "Do Violent Video Games Contribute to Youth Violence?"
“We have to do something about what they’re [young kids] seeing and how they’re seeing it. And also video games. I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence in video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts. And then you go the further step, and that’s the movies. You see these movies, they’re so violent, and yet a kid is able to see the movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved, and maybe we need to put a rating system for that.”
CNN, “Trump Blames Video Games, Movies for Violence,” youtube.com, Feb. 22, 2018
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 45th President of the United States, Jan. 20, 2017-present
- CEO, The Trump Organization (formerly Elizabeth Trump and Son), 1968-present
- Co-Producer and Host, The Celebrity Apprentice, 2008-2015
- Executive Producer and Host, The Apprentice, 2003-2015
- Former co-owner, Miss USA
- Former co-owner, Miss Teen USA
- Former co-owner, Miss Universe
- BS, Economics, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1968
- Twitter handle: @realdonaldtrump
- Was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, NY
- Recipient, Honorary Doctor of Business Administration, Liberty University, 2012
- Recipient, Honorary Doctor of Business Administration, Robert Gordon University, 2010
- His sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, is a Senior US Circuit Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, appointed by Bill Clinton (previously appointed to the US District Court for the District of New Jersey by Ronald Reagan).
His mother, Mary Anne MacLeod Trump, immigrated from Scotland
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Do Violent Video Games Contribute to Youth Violence?